The Omega Model O2 is a pulp ejector juicer. Sharing many similarities with the Omega Model 4000, the Model O2 efficiently provides for continuous juicing. It is stylish, durable, and easy to clean.
The Omega O2 Pulp Ejector Juicer efficiently provides for continuous juicing. It is a compact version of the Omega Model 4000 Pulp Ejector Juicer. Sharing many similarities of the Model 4000, the Omega Model O2 is stylish, durable and easy to clean. For ease in preparation, the large feed chute accommodates generous sized fruits and vegetables. The lightweight design makes this unit great for travel. Purchase a juicer that is efficient yet affordable without sacrificing quality – buy and Omega Model O2 Pulp Ejector Juicer. The 5 Year Warranty guarantees a confident purchase.
- Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection – Juicing is continuous as the pulp is conveniently ejected into a pulp container at the back of the unit.
- Warranty – The Omega Model O2 carries a 5 Year Warranty
- Motor – The 6200 RPM Motor is extremely efficient.
- Surgical Stainless Steel – The stainless steel parts are comprised of heavy gauge surgical stainless steel. All of the stainless steel parts are either polished or sandblasted for an easy to maintain, attractive finish.
- Basket – Omega has found the perfect speed (RPMs), mesh size, and basket dimensions (angle, diameter, and clearance) to give you the maximum amount of juice from your juicer.
- Blade – The heavy duty blade efficiently pulverizes fruits and vegetables. This allows the Model O2 to effectively extract the maximum amount of juice from a pulp ejector style juicer. The weight of the blade is synonymous with the durability of the juicer.
- Bowl – The bowl is manufactured from heavy gauge surgical stainless steel. The exterior of the bowl is polished to an attractive mirror finish. The sandblasted interior finish ensures a quick and easy clean up.
- White Top – Omega painsakingly designed the Model O2 top to look stylish while staying completely efficient. The helical design reduces the chance of pulp gathering up and clogging the ejection chute.
- Rubber Feet – The O2 stands on evenly spaced rubber feet. These feet are variable in height which helps to keep the unit from “walking” across the counter.
- Latch Arms – The cantilever style latch arms were a first in the Industry. This allows for easy assembly and disassembly. Whether you’re a strong athlete or if you suffer from arthritis, these latch arms make it very easy to use your juicer on a daily basis.
- Feed Chute – The feed chute on the Model O2 is large enough to accommodate sizable pieces of fruits and vegetables.
- Recptacle Bin – This bin will hold the pulp from pounds of fruits and vegetables. A small plastic liner can be placed in the bin for easy clean up.