The Omega 4000 is a pulp ejector juicer that provides for continuous high-capacity juicing. Built with the style and engineering knowledge of centrifugal juicers, the Model 4000 rivals their efficiency and ease of cleaning while outperforming other pulp ejectors. For ease in preparation, the large feed chute accommodates generous sized fruits and vegetables. The powerful magnet motor is the most efficient motor you will find in any juicer. The 15 Year Warranty is the longest in the industry. For a confident purchase, select the Omega Model 4000 Pulp Ejector Juicer – it is “the last juicer you will ever need to own.”
Omega’s Model 4000 Pulp Ejector Juicer provides for continuous high-capacity juicing. Styled and engineered with Omega’s knowledge of centrifugal juicers, the Omega Model 4000 rivals their efficiency and ease of cleaning while outperforming other pulp ejector juicers. The outstanding 15 Year Warranty guarantees you’ve purchased “the last juicer you will ever need to own.”
- Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection – Juicing is continuous as the pulp is conveniently ejected into a pulp container at the back of the unit.
- Warranty – The Omega 4000 carries a 15 Year Warranty – the longest in the Industry.
- Motor – The 5200 RPM permanent magnet motor is the most efficient motor you will find in any juicer.
- Surgical Stainless Steel – The stainless steel parts are comprised of heavy gauge surgical stainless steel. All of the stainless steel parts are either polished or sandblasted for an easy to maintain, attractive finish.
- Basket – Omega has found the perfect speed (RPMs), mesh size, and basket dimensions (angle, diameter, and clearance) to give you the maximum amount of juice from your juicer.
- Blade – The heavy duty blade efficiently pulverizes fruits and vegetables. This allows the Model 4000 to effectively extract the maximum amount of juice from a pulp ejector style juicer. The weight of the blade is synonymous with the durability of the juicer. Our blade alone outweighs the blade and basket of most juicers.
- Bowl – The bowl is manufactured from heavy gauge surgical stainless steel. The outside of the bowl is polished to an attractive mirror finish. The sandblasted finish on the inside of the bowl ensures a quick and easy clean up.
- White Top – Omega painstakingly designed the Model 4000 top to look stylish while staying completely efficient. The patented helical design reduces the chance of pulp gathering up and clogging the ejection chute. Most entry level juicers will clog after juicing just a few pounds of fruits and vegetables.
- Rubber Feet – The Omega 4000 stands on a dozen evenly spaced rubber feet. These feet are variable in height which helps to keep the unit from “walking” across the counter.
- Latch Arms – The cantilever style latch arms were a first in the Industry. This allows for easy assembly and disassembly. Whether you’re a strong athlete or if you suffer from arthritis, these latch arms make it very easy to use your juicer on a daily basis.
- Feed Chute – The feed chute on the Model 4000 is large enough to accommodate sizable pieces of fruits and vegetables.
- Receptacle Bin – This bin will hold the pulp from pounds of fruits and vegetables. A small plastic liner can be placed in the bin for easy clean up.