With all of our technology man has still never been able to come up with a cure for the common cold. Fortunately for us, for billions of years our bodies have been relentlessly evolving ever more sophisticated and complex immune systems to combat viruses like the one responsible for the common cold. To have great health in most cases all we have to do is support our immune system and get out of its way so that it can do its job of protecting and healing. Unfortunately most of us never learned what it takes to truly support our immune systems so that it operates at peak efficiency. Here are five simple steps that anyone can take to immediately supercharge there immune system.
1. Drink at the very least 7 eight ounce glasses of filtered water every day.
2. Practice deep breathing on a regular basis.
3. Drink eight ounces of green vegetable juice every day.
4. Take a good quality multi vitamin.
5. Exercise for a minimum of 20 minutes every day.
In the next few posts I am going to go over each of these principals in greater depth and hopefully convince you to make them a part of your daily routine.